- E’ Pericoloso Sporgersi or Why Lean In Doesn’t Translate Globally
- Follow-up Table Ronde BPW Lyon L’Egalité salariale en Europe
- Follow-up Equal Pay Day in Europe
- Towards More Women in Europe?
- Table ronde sur l’ Égalité Salariale en Europe avec BPW Lyon
- Gender Pay Gap in Rhône Alpes
- Cadeau de bienvenue, et de retour!
- The Goldilocks Syndrome for Women Speakers
Tag Archives: shaping
After reading @JohnsonWhitney’s excellent post on Harvard Business Review, “Disrupt Yourself”, which encourages pioneer and innovator’s values, one of the comments caught my attention. “Do you think it is possible to disrupt yourself too much?” When is disrupting yourself too much? … Continue reading
Serendipity has been on my mind for a long time. It has shaped my life in many occasions and I always welcome and nurture Serendipity every time I come into “her”. It has no translation in French, apart from the … Continue reading