- E’ Pericoloso Sporgersi or Why Lean In Doesn’t Translate Globally
- Follow-up Table Ronde BPW Lyon L’Egalité salariale en Europe
- Follow-up Equal Pay Day in Europe
- Towards More Women in Europe?
- Table ronde sur l’ Égalité Salariale en Europe avec BPW Lyon
- Gender Pay Gap in Rhône Alpes
- Cadeau de bienvenue, et de retour!
- The Goldilocks Syndrome for Women Speakers
Tag Archives: open leadership
“Ensuring positive diversity practice is critical to attracting the best.” “We look at a 10–15-year development plan for our high-potential people. This looks at their children, their schools, their spouse’s job, ageing parents – anything that affects where they will … Continue reading
Do we seriously need more of these? Celebrity syndrome Highest salary and stock options Glamourous Costume & Iconic Branding Short-Term Profits & spectacular “Coups” From Superheroes to everyday Heroes. Watch Herminia Ibarra, Professor of Organizational Behavior at Insead, debunk with “finesse”, … Continue reading